With so many cordless electric lawn mowers on the market it can be pretty grueling to try and pick one that will excel your needs. However, if you are an individual that is interested in using an energy- efficient, quality product, it is the electric mower that you probably want to own. We are here to make that decision somewhat easier, today offering a review of the popular Black & Decker model SPCM1936.
This lawn mower is cordless, easy to use and among the most popular of the models out there today. But is it all hype or does this machine live up to what everyone is saying?
Benefits of using Black and Decker SPCM1936
This is an electric lawn mower that many people are enjoying.
- This cordless lawn mower needs no gas, so it saves you money from the start. Thanks to the self-propelled blades and the removable battery, handling all of your lawn care needs is simple and easy.
- You can easily adjust the mower’s speed according to the way that you are feeling or even the height of the grass, making getting the job done so much easier.
- The battery inside is a powerful 36-volt, energy-efficient unit. Using this electric lawn mower saves you time, money, and it is even good for the environment, too!
- There is a 19-inch deck and instant start feature that requires you to do nothing but push a button to get it started.
- A feature that most users appreciate is the fact that this mower is very quiet. It is far less noisy than most of the gas mowers on the market.
- Another benefit is that there is a bag on the rear of the machine where you can either mulch the cut grass or dispose of it.
- The Black & Decker lawn mower makes things simple instead of complicated, ensuring a freshly cut, well-manicured lawn that your neighbors will envy.
Are there any Disadvantages?
There are a few disadvantages that come along with the Black and Decker SPCM1936 that you should know before determining if it is right for your needs or not.
This includes its higher than average cost. It is priced less than the competition, yet more than the cost of the average gas powered lawn mower.
The battery may quit after about 2-3 years and may require continuous charging after being used.
Overall there are far more advantages of using this lawn mower than disadvantages of using the mower. But it is your choice to make sure that you use electric lawn mower reviews such as this one to help you learn more about the choices and the selection before investing any money.
If you are ready to purchase a cordless electric lawn mower, the Black & Decker model is probably one that will exceed your expectations. It is available on Amazon at an exceptional price with mounds of special promos to back that price. You should not have to read any more electric lawn mower reviews after this one to know which lawn mower is best for your needs.