A Corded electric Lawn Mower is one of the most important tools that every household with a garden or yard should have. They help homeowners keep their surroundings clean. There are different types of lawn mowers, including gas operated mowers, battery operated ones, and those powered by electricity. However, our concern in this write-up is the newly designed Greenworks 12 Amp 20 inches Corded Electric Lawn Mower. We are going to take a critical review on this product, looking at its features, its benefits as well as its shortfalls
The Greenworks corded electric mower is a medium-size mower built for medium sized lawns and yards. One critical feature of this type of lawn mower is its zero carbon emission rate. It is preferred by those who want to work with an electrically powered device that emits no carbon and makes little sound. It does not have a rechargeable battery since it is corded and connected directly to an electric current. However, most people are always skeptical about using this type of lawn mower because of its cords, which makes them carry cables along wherever they want to cut. It is really inconvenient and sometimes frustrating, especially if you have to cut a large yard.
But the environmentally conscious individual will see the overall benefits of the GrreenWorks corded electric mower. Below are its main features;
- Single Lever 5 Position Height Adjustment. With this feature, you can be able to cut grasses to whatever desired height. It has a wide range of adjustment options ranging from 5/8th” to 25/8th”. This ensures that you cut the grass exactly to the level you desire.
- Environmentally friendly and low maintenance
- 20-inch steel 3in1 cutting deck
- 12-Amp Motor
- Ability to mulch, bag, or make use of side discharge
- Mulch plug and grass collection bag included in product
- Designed with cord lock feature
- 12-guage cord attached for cord length of more than 100 ft.
- Sturdily built to prevent cord from detaching while being moved
- Single level height control
- A fold-down handle for easy storage and transportation
Pros and Cons
There are several benefits of the GrrenWorks 12 Amp lower.
- Comparing it with most other electric mowers out there, its minimum height adjustment of 5/8 is the lowest available adjustment in all models. This makes it very efficient for users who prefer a very low and clean cut grass.
- It is environmentally friendly and makes little noise when being use
- The Greenworks electric mower model is simple and very reliable. It provides great capability to make sure your lawn is looking clean without much stress. Greenworks lawn mower has 7-position height adjustment that ensures the most ideal height option for all kinds of grass. Its 20 inch steel deck moves quickly through the lawn, ensuring that the mowing operation is done swiftly and efficiently.
- It has been properly designed where the operator can lower the 4 wheels by simultaneously adjusting them at the handle.
- With the simple fold-down handle, folding and packaging the machine for storage and transportation becomes very easy.
There are few shortfalls of the Greenworks 12 Amp lawn mower.
- The most notable is its reaction to moist grass. It is not very efficient when used on moist grass. For those who are trying to cut immediately after the rain, the blade might just slide over the moist grass without proper cutting.
- It is not suitable for large areas. Greenwork 12 Amp is most ideal for cutting small or medium sized lawns because of its size and cord length.
If you a looking to buy a corded electric lawn mower, the Greenworks 12 Amp electric mower model may not be ideal if you intend using it on moist grass. It may not also be the best for cutting large yards or lawns because of its cord limit. However, if you want a well built and reliable electric mower for your small or medium-sized lawn, the GreenWorks 12 Amp 20 inches Corded Electric Mower will work well for you. It will prove to be a very efficient lawn cleaning machine for your lawn or yard. It has been highly recommended for its electric powered efficiency, ease of operation, and rich feature set.